• Travel Advisory

  • Weather Impact Advisory - 15/5/2017

    15/10/2018

    Marine Atlantic advises customers that due to adverse weather in the Cabot Strait the following changes have been made to our schedule:

    • North Sydney to Port aux Basques Monday, October 15, 2018 at 2345 is now scheduled to depart Tuesday, October 16, 2018 at 2345 weather pending.
    • Port aux Basques to North Sydney Monday, October 15, 2018 at 2345 is now scheduled to depart Tuesday, October 16, 2018 at 2345 weather pending.
    • North Sydney to Port aux Basques Tuesday, October 16, 2018 at 1145 is now scheduled to depart Tuesday, October 16, 2018 at 2345 weather pending.
    • Port aux Basques to North Sydney Tuesday, October 16, 2018 at 1145 is now scheduled to depart Tuesday, October 16, 2018 at 2345 weather pending.

     Check-in time is 2 hours prior to departure.

     Marine Atlantic apologizes for this inconvenience and thanks you for your patience and understanding.

     If you would like to make alternate travel arrangements please contact our toll free reservation line at 1-800-341-7981.

    Potential Weather Impact

    Marine Atlantic advises our customers that due to impending weather conditions in the Cabot Strait we anticipate a potential impact to the following departures:

     

    • North Sydney to Port aux Basques Tuesday, October 16, 2018 at 2345
    • Port aux Basques  to North Sydney Tuesday, October 16, 2018 at 2345

       

        We are continuing to monitor the marine forecast and will provide up to date information as soon as it becomes available.

        Environment Canada forecast can be found at:  http://weather.gc.ca/marine/index_e.html